An Event that’s Absolutely Sublime
- Today, I'll be attending a special event benefitting PCRM! Sometimes celebrations can come at the expense of your waistline or heart health—but not at Sublime Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale! This award-winning restaurant features an entirely plant-based menu of global cuisine. more >
ED this VD? It’s not you, it’s meat.
- Between 18 and 30 million men in the United States have erectile dysfunction. It’s certainly a topic everyone’s familiar with—the image of a little blue pill or two outdoor bathtubs is practically iconic. But most people don’t know that ED isn’t usually caused by stress, alcohol, or performance anxiety—it’s a result of blocked arteries. more >
Vegetarian? Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
- If a plant-based diet keeps these Beatles rocking after all these years, maybe it’ll do the same for you! more >
Cancer Prevention Can Start in the Checkout Line
- CVS made strides in cancer prevention this morning by announcing plans to cease the sale of cigarettes by October. Changes like this will save countless lives. But in order to reverse growing cancer rates, we need to focus our attention on the cancer-causing product of our generation: processed meat. more >
Dear Oikos: Take a Page from Joey Gladstone and Cut It Out!
- While the Full House reunion for the Oikos Greek Yogurt commercial has produced some humorous late-night TV banter, yogurt has a serious downside. more >