COMMUNITY FORUM

Return to community forum >

21 day Results

I just finished my 21 days and am sorry to say that I didn't lose any weight which was my main goal. I was already a vegetarian so going vegan was pretty easy. My weight fluctuated up and down about 2 lbs. but I'm the same weight today as I was on Feb. 1st. I'm not giving up; I'll keep going but I was curious about how others did this month and if you found things that worked for you. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

ljircitano
21 Day Results

I just finished my 21 days and am sorry to say that I didn't lose any weight which was my main goal. I was already a vegetarian so going vegan was pretty easy. My weight fluctuated up and down about 2 lbs. but I'm the same weight today as I was on Feb. 1st. I'm not giving up; I'll keep going but I was curious about how others did this month and if you found things that worked for you. Any input would be appreciated. Thank You.

dumbbel
21 day is just to check if

21 day is just to check if you can be on this path, dont expect much after 21 days. you have to continue and see how ur body reacts to it and changes

tito and then bean
weight loss

Maybe look at the amount of oils/fats? That is what you'll see in the book suggested as well. If weight loss is not happening Dr Barnard usually suggests reducing the amount of oils and fake meats/cheese which are calorie dense.

Lisa Maturo

ljircitano
21 Day Results

I haven't been eating oil. I use the fake meat/ cheeses very sparingly too. I use fat free dressing that I made and vegan parm - 1/2 T. only if using. Most fake meats are highly processed so I try not to eat them too often. Thank you - I'll reread parts of his book on the subject.