COMMUNITY FORUM

Return to community forum >

Eating after finishing the 21 day kickstart

I offer a suggestion to PCRM that after completing the 21 day kickstart, you continue to supply recipes and ideas for the rest of the month. I know I can still use the recipes from before, but I'm getting bored and frustrated. Some of the recipes provided in the kickstart were wonderful, but some were absolutely terrible. I have been a ovo-lacto vegetarian for over 40 years, so changing to being a vegan wasn't that hard. BUT, I feel there should be further guidance for the rest of the month before the buddhalicious bowl program starts.

Thank you,

Carol H

VeganRD
In case you weren't aware, we

In case you weren't aware, we do have another alternative menu which you can access during the program. It's the original 21-day menu from the program before we changed up the meal ideas. You can also access the original menu by downloading our free Kickstart app. Either way, you have access to 21 days' worth of other meal ideas! Here's a link to the alternative/original menu: http://www.pcrm.org/kickstartHome/mealplan/original-menu.

Susan Levin, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
Director of Nutrition Education
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine

agnes
Link

Susan,
Is this the correct link??

VeganRD
corrected

No! I'm not sure what that link was! I've corrected it. Thank you for letting me know!

Susan Levin, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
Director of Nutrition Education
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine