COMMUNITY FORUM

Return to community forum >

Dinner w/o Wine gonna be THE challenge

Anyone gonna have the same challenge? I do love wine most evenings with dinner.

Karen Meyer
Wine

This will also be a struggle for me especially on the weekend.

Fleming Island Girl
Nice to know there is someone

Nice to know there is someone out there that will be sharing my struggles. On the positive side, I am REALLY excited about this 21 day program. Challenges are good and I accept this one w/o wine.

Carol
Vegan wines.

If you google vegan wines there are lots of sites which don't use animal products like egg shells for refining and finishing. So I am not sure what the problem is. (I'm new to this program)

Fleming Island Girl
Vegan Wines

I did google them. Thanks for the info. I never knew wines were not vegan....

Karen Meyer
Wine

This will also be a struggle for me especially on the weekend.

Fleming Island Girl
Cheers Ms Karen! Thinking I

Cheers Ms Karen! Thinking I'll have a beer poolside today and finish up my wine this evening. I have a glass or two left. I PURPOSELY did not purchase wine at the market when I got my recipe supplies for the week. And I rarely drink beer but it's been so dang hot! My husband...not a wino like me....says he doesn't think I'll give up my evening wine. Funny huh? no troubles eating plant based and vegan; actually, I am excited about trying new recipes. I walk by myself on this journey as my loving husband doesn't eat veggies or fruit; however, he will do smoothies or a juice...funny huh? His challenge while I am on this challenge will be to have a daily smoothie or juice. Because it's easier to throw all in a blender I suspect smoothies will be his daily thing. I'm excited about the next 21 days!

sapphire
Yep - they call it a

Yep - they call it a challenge for a reason! I'm in. Been eating vegan for many months now, but really need to tighten up on a few junk foods, including an occasional glass of wine.

We can do this, ladies! :)

Fleming Island Girl
Karen, Sapphire...how ya'll

Karen, Sapphire...how ya'll doing w/o the wine? easier than I thought. But I do miss it.

Karen Meyer
Fail

I've failed. No excuses. I just had to have some wine on Friday and Saturday nights out.

Fleming Island Girl
once this challenge is over I

once this challenge is over I would be SO lucky just to contain drinking wine to the weekends. I love my wine.