Session 14. Prostate Cancer
Aim: To help participants understand how foods influence the risk of developing prostate cancer and how diet can help after diagnosis.
- Attendance sheet
- Chapter 14: Prostate Cancer from Nutrition Education Curriculum DVD
- AV equipment to show DVD
- Extension cord
- Large writing surface and writing tool
- Paper/pens for group members
Welcome and Introductions:
- Pass around attendance sheet.
- Ask participants (one by one) to discuss their successes and challenges of the past week.
DVD (8:50): Foods and Prostate Cancer Survival” from Eating Right for Cancer Survival: Disc 2, Show 9