Our exciting new initiative, Teaming Up 4 Health, brings together like-minded people who are interested in raising public awareness on the benefits of eating a healthful diet. Small changes—like eliminating processed meat or increasing fiber intake—made over time add up to lifesaving results.
OUR CELEBRITY STORY
- Celebrities help reform federal nutrition policies by signing letters asking Congress to improve school lunches. Healthy children mean higher test scores, healthy adults, and a longer life!
- Celebrities promote the New 4 Food Groups—an innovative proposal for a federal nutrition policy that puts a new priority on promoting fruits, vegetables, legumes, and grains—by participating in Capitol Hill briefings.
- Celebrities participate in PSA development to advocate for healthier options in school cafeterias.
- Celebrities participate in fundraising efforts, including galas and smaller exclusive parties.
- Celebrities share recipes and encouragement with individuals who are shifting to healthier eating habits
Watch four-time NBA champion John Salley
of the Los Angeles Lakers, Detroit Pistons,
and Chicago Bulls in this TV spot.
Help Us Help You Help Others!
Team up with us on a school lunch PSA, sign a letter to a member of Congress, attend Physicians Committee events, tweet about our work and programs, and help spread the word about preventing disease through healthful eating! Contact Carrie at CClyne@PCRM.org to join us.