Good Medicine Winter 2013
- Escaping the Research Mousetrap
- NYU Laboratory Allows 10,000 Animals to Die During Hurricane Sandy
- Victory! NIH Retires More than 100 Chimpanzees to Sanctuary
- Actor Kevin Nealon and PCRM Protest Hartford Hospital’s Animal Use
- ASCCT Accelerates Push for Nonanimal Methods
- PCRM Pushes for Cuts in Animal Testing at Elizabeth Arden
- U.S. Air Force Mutilates Live Animals for Combat Trauma Training
- Victory! PCRM Persuades California Schools to End Cat Dissection
- It’s a Crapshoot: Feces-Tainted Chicken Is Widespread
- Vegan Resolution: Celebrities Share New Year’s Goals
- Share Vegan Success Stories with the World
- Many School Lunches Getting Healthier
- Nation’s Top Airports Offer More Plant-Based Meals
- Editorial: Research and Your Right to Know
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support: Research Without Cruelty Events
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: We Speak Your Language: Joaquin Carral, M.D., and Aurora Leon, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.