Good Medicine Summer 2012Humanizing Medical Education Ending the Use of Animals in Pediatrics Training
- Humanizing Medical Education: Ending the Use of Animals in Pediatrics Training
- Victory! Two More Medical Schools End Live Animal Labs | Ask Johns Hopkins to Stop Using Animals for Training
- Bill Maher Tells Congress to Get Real About Ending Chimpanzee Experiments
- Massachusetts Doctors Urge Baystate to End Pig Use
- PCRM Scientists Educate Governments, Cosmetics Companies on Nonanimal Tests
- Alternatives to Animal Tests: What Drives the Trend?
- Interactive Hill Briefing Demonstrates Groundbreaking Combat Trauma Training Devices
- Nearly Half of Chicken Products Tainted by Feces
- Fixing the Farm Bill
- More Than 100 PCRM Instructors in 10 Countries
- PCRM Petitions White House to End Junk-Food Photo Ops
- Vegan Diet Powers Tim Bradley’s Welterweight Win
- Survey Finds Americans Lack Basic Nutrition Information
- PCRM to Launch Spanish-Language Kickstart
- Editorial: Saving My First Patient
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile Sharing the Knowledge: Mary R. Clifton, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.