Good Medicine Autumn 2012
- Got Truth? The Dairy Industry’s Junk Science
- PCRM Petitions USDA to Remove Milk from School Lunches / A Brief History of Milk Promotion
- “Let’s Really Move” Asks White House to Get Junk Food Out of School Lunches
- Wyntergrace Williams Wants Your School Lunch to Get an A+
- Golden Carrot Award Winners Promote Healthy School Lunches
- Hot-dog Eaters, Save Your Buns
- “Healthy” Kids Meals Unhealthy as Twinkies and Big Macs
- Vegetariano en 21 Días: PCRM Launches Spanish-Language Kickstart
- Senate Introduces Bill to Save Animals and Improve Military Medical Training
- Congress Considering Protections for Chimpanzees
- PCRM Asks Cosmetics Companies to Come Clean About Animal Testing
- Cat Dissection Brings Out Worst in California Students
- Harvard Lab Agrees to PCRM’s Call to Retire Endangered Monkeys
- Victories! More Pediatrics Programs End Animal Use
- Editorial: When Diets Go Wrong, So Does Research
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support: Research Without Cruelty Events
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile An Advocate for Patients and Animals: Josie Kinkade, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.