- They Have Suffered Too Long: Why PCRM Is Working to Halt the Alamogordo Chimpanzee Transfer
- New Mexico Governor Speaks Out for Chimpanzees / A History of the Alamogordo Chimpanzees
- Victory! NASA Suspends Monkey Radiation Experiments
- Research Issues: Guatemalan Infection Experiments Exposed/Puerto Rico Votes Out Monkey-Breeding Facility/All Canadian Medical Schools End Animal Labs for Teaching/University of Pittsburgh Slow to Stop Killing Pigs/Germany Rejects U.S. Army’s Animal-Based Training
- Airports Increasing Healthful Meal Options
- PCRM Launches Nurses Nutrition Network
- John Salley Helps Americans Block Diabetes
- California Court to Grill McDonald’s about Carcinogen in Chicken / You Can Help PCRM’s Legal Team
- PCRM Rewards Schools for Innovative Plant-Based Fare
- Daphne Oz Joins 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
- Editorial: Fighting for America’s Children
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support PCRM Members Are Making It Happen!
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Making a Difference for People and Animals: Karen Greenberg, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.