- A New Direction: Food Pyramid Yields to PCRM’s Power Plate
- Introducing the Healthy School Meals Act of 2010
- Dr. Barnard Helps ‘Viewers Like You’ Fight Diabetes
- Ginnifer Goodwin Has Big Love for Vegan Kickstart
- Congress Pushes Military to End Animal Use
- Nonanimal Chemical Testing for a Safer Environment
- Action Alert: Contact the FDA about Animal Testing
- PCRM Urges NASA Inspector General to Block Monkey Experiment
- Hard-Fought Victory for Animals at Medical College of Wisconsin
- Another Canadian Trauma Training Course Goes Animal Free
- Animals, Research, and Alternatives: Call for Abstracts
- Chimpanzee Protection Gains Wide-Ranging Support
- University of Washington Allows Monkey to Starve
- Editorial: Introducing the Power Plate
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support Get Connected / Sublime Event / PCRM Credit Card
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile Peas vs. Pills: Nandita Shah, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.