Give and Let Live: New Humane Seal Website
PCRM recently launched a redesigned website to help users get active in promoting animal-friendly charities. The Humane Seal website has always allowed donors to search for and identify health charities committed to helping people without hurting animals. But the new streamlined search function makes it even easier to search for humane charities, and search results now include icons that identify “approved” charities.
The new site’s other additions will allow users to:
- understand problems with animal experiments and learn about new nonanimal research alternatives;
- register to be part of the new online community for action;
- connect with the growing number of Humane Seal fans on Facebook;
- send personalized Humane Seal e-cards; and
- order the new Give and Let Live magnets, magnetic bumper stickers, and stickers.
Since its inception in 2001, the Humane Seal has approved nearly 250 charities, including Love/Avon Army of Women, Easter Seals, American Pediatric Heart Fund, UNICEF, and Multiple Sclerosis Foundation.
The Humane Seal is administered by PCRM on behalf of the Council on Humane Giving, a coalition of physician and animal protection groups. If your favorite charity does not yet carry the Humane Seal, visit the new Humane Seal Web site to find tips on urging that organization to stop funding animal research.
To join the Humane Seal’s new online community and learn more about animal-friendly charities, please visit HumaneSeal.org.
You can order Give and Let Live refrigerator magnets and magnetic bumper stickers at PCRM Marketplace.