- Beyond Dog Labs: Medical Education Goes High-Tech—And Animal Free
- ACTION ALERT: Help the Medical College of Wisconsin Implement Alternatives to Dog Labs
- Life or Death Decision: TraumaMan Offers Humane, Effective Way to Learn Trauma Care
- University of Illinois Drops Animal Labs from Medical Curriculum
- Beyond Frogs and Formalehyde
- New Jersey’s Choice: Compassion
- ACTION ALERT: Help End Animal Drug Experiments
- Spinal Cord Injury: Nonanimal Research Shows Great Promise
- Editorial: Cutting Health Care Costs
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Just the Facts
- Member Support: PCRM Members Share Their Passion for Compassion
- Physician Profile: Michele Dodman, D.O.: Embracing Change
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.