- New PCRM Study Shatters Milk Myth: Children’s Bone Health Tied to Exercise, Not Dairy
- Lessons of a Lifetime: Decades of Scientific Research Show the Power of a Plant-Based Diet
By T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., with Thomas M. Campbell II
- The Next Thalidomide Could Be Just around the Corner: Animal-Based Drug Tests Miss Half of All Birth Defects
By Jarrod Bailey, Ph.D.
- UNICEF Earns Humane Seal
- PCRM Files New Petition with the EPA against Cruel Animal Tests
- Reliance on Animal Experiments Partly to Blame for Vioxx Tragedy
- Shaky Science: Animals Still Used in Motion Sickness Experiments
- PCRM Sponsors 5th World Congress on Alternatives
- Anthony Hopkins Lends His Voice to The Cancer Project
- New Tools for Cancer Prevention and Survival
- The News You Need
- Editorial: It Has Something for Everyone…to Worry About
- The Latest In...
- Staff Profile: Mindy Kursban: PCRM’s First Executive Director
- Member Support
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: John McDougall, M.D.: The Luckiest Doctor in the World
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.