- The Controversy Over Dr. Atkins' Health
- Too Little, Too Late: Mad Cow Makes Its U.S. Debut
- Food for Life
- Giving Patients the Tools for a Lifetime of Healthy Eating
- Getting Cruelty Out of the Classroom
- Cancer Charities Win the Humane Charity Seal of Approval
- A Rat's Best Friend
- March of Dimes Ignores Calls to End Animal Experiments
- University of Connecticut and University of Virginia Offer Cruelty-Free Curricula
- FDA Refuses New Warnings on Estrogen for Tall Girls
- Editorial: Regaining Perspectives about Health and Illness
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D.
- The Latest in...
- Member Support: Gifts of a Lifetime
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Carolina Amador, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.