Can Foods Fight Pain?
Could a Diet Change Help with Diabetic Neuropathy?
Would you like to join a research study that will test whether changes to your diet can improve or reduce pain in diabetic neuropathy?
Call 855-788-3977 for more information.
- The purpose of this study, conducted by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, is to see whether diet changes could help people who have diabetic neuropathy.
- This study will last approximately 20 weeks. It will take place at PCRM’s office located at 5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Washington, DC.
- Half of the participants will take a vitamin B12 supplement along with a low-fat, vegan diet (with plenty of support and supervision). The diet classes will be held once a week at PCRM’s office.
- The other half will take a vitamin B12 supplement, while following their normal diet.
- You may be eligible if you are between 18-65 years of age and have been diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy. Participation is completely voluntary.
Interested? Please call 855-788-3977 for more information.