Meet Our Doctors and Staff
- President: Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Medical Director: James F. Loomis Jr., M.D.
- Physician: Stephen Neabore, M.D.
- Nurse Practitioner: Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C.
- Dietitian: Susan Levin, M.S., R.D.
- Dietitian: Karen Smith, R.D.
- Dietitian: Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D.
- Medical Assistant: Manuel Calcagno, R.M.A.
Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D.
Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D., is a staff dietitian for the Barnard Medical Center and advocates for eating power-house, nutrient-dense foods for optimal health and disease prevention. Ms. Neola is passionate about helping her patients make lasting lifestyle changes and enjoy healthful eating. Ms. Neola previously worked as a Healthy Eating Specialist at Whole Foods Market, where she enjoyed promoting healthful foods through cooking demonstrations and group classes.
Ms. Neola earned a Bachelor of Science in Medical Dietetics at The Ohio State University, and she completed her dietetic internship rotation through several medical centers. In her spare time, Ms. Neola participates in triathlons and enjoys art, music, and traveling.
Location and Hours
5100 Wisconsin Ave. N.W., Suite #401
Washington, D.C. 20016
Open 7am – 7pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
8am - 6pm on Wednesdays and Fridays