Meet Our Doctors and Staff
- President: Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Medical Director: James F. Loomis Jr., M.D.
- Physician: Stephen Neabore, M.D.
- Nurse Practitioner: Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C.
- Dietitian: Susan Levin, M.S., R.D.
- Dietitian: Karen Smith, R.D.
- Dietitian: Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D.
- Medical Assistant: Manuel Calcagno, R.M.A.
Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C.
Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C., is a nurse practitioner who provides primary medical care to adult and geriatric patients. Through the incorporation of traditional medical therapies, lifestyle modifications, and nutrition interventions, she manages and treats both chronic and acute medical conditions, with a focus on disease prevention.
Ms. Kasmar received her Master of Science as an advanced practice registered nurse at New York University and is board certified as an adult-geriatric primary care nurse practitioner through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Location and Hours
5100 Wisconsin Ave. N.W., Suite #401
Washington, D.C. 20016
Open 7am – 7pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
8am - 6pm on Wednesdays and Fridays