Meet Our Doctors and Staff
- President: Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Medical Director: James F. Loomis Jr., M.D.
- Physician: Stephan Neabore, M.D.
- Nurse Practitioner: Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C.
- Dietitian: Susan Levin, M.S., R.D.
- Dietitian: Karen Smith, R.D.
- Dietitian: Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D.
- Medical Assistant: Manuel Calcagno, R.M.A.
Arthritis and Migraine Focus
Rheumatoid arthritis and migraines often respond to simple nutritional changes.
The same may be true for menstrual pain. Certain foods may trigger pain and inflammation. Others alter hormone balance, leading to recurrent pain. We will help you identify the optimal nutritional balance to tackle your pain and feel better again.
Location and Hours
5100 Wisconsin Ave. N.W., Suite #401
Washington, D.C. 20016
Open 7am – 7pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
8am - 6pm on Wednesdays and Fridays
Please call for an appointment.