Web Linking Policy
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine welcomes links to its sites and offers links to external sites. PCRM sites include the following: PCRM.org, AtkinsDietAlert.org, CancerProject.org, DissectionAlternatives.org, HealthySchoolLunches.org, TraumaTraining.org, NealBarnard.org, and StrongBones.org.
Linking to PCRM Sites
PCRM welcomes links from other sites, especially those of professional associations, similar nonprofit organizations, and individuals with similar interests. Links to any PCRM site should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Web banners: Text-based links are acceptable, but PCRM also has Web banners available for download.
- Frames: Please do not code links to PCRM sites so that pages display within a frame or otherwise appear as though the content is an original part of your site. Keep all PCRM logos, banners, and displays intact as they appear on the PCRM site.
- Deep linking: PCRM welcomes links to individual pages, or deep linking, on its sites. However, PCRM does not guarantee that such links will remain valid indefinitely.
- Reciprocal linking: Providing a link to a PCRM site does not obligate PCRM to offer a reciprocal link to your site.
- Let us know: If you link to us, we’d love to hear about it! Please notify us at email@example.com.
- As a 501(c)(3), PCRM does not endorse or oppose any candidate for political office.
Linking from PCRM Sites
If you would like PCRM to provide a link to your Web site, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information (such as phone number and/or e-mail address), as well as the URL of the page or site to be linked. All requests will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Sites with similar interests, educational sites, and those deemed most useful to our visitors will receive priority review.
PCRM has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. PCRM is not responsible for the content of external sites, their availability, or accuracy. PCRM does not endorse and is not responsible for any of the information or other electronic content, advertising, products or other materials on any external sites. Neither PCRM, its subsidiary companies, nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, PCRM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. PCRM does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. PCRM does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not PCRM) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction. As a 501(c)(3), PCRM does not endorse or oppose any candidate for political office.
Questions and Comments
If you have any other comments or questions regarding this linking policy, please contact email@example.com.